Saturday, July 7, 2012

Art work is HERE!

I have been a little giddy lately... the long awaited art work arrived last week and I have just now had the chance to photograph all of them and get them on line, all 127 of them. (3 children did not finish their painting when they were sent.:( )I will soon be sending them out to everyone so they can look for their sponsor child's art!

I'm excited because they are all so precious! They were done by the kids at Kechene during their art class knowing that they were going to their sponsors and that it would be making money for their own school! The goal is $3200 for shelves, reference books, extra textbooks, chairs and tables. Their new "library" is something I thought they would need and it turns out they are very much in need of these items.

I will send out an email soon to all the sponsors will ALL the art. The children painted their picture AND their names and reference numbers on the material (muslin I think) so folks can see who it belongs to. They are all so cute!

So, here is a sampler of the joyous, colorful pieces of creativity the little ones (Kindergardeners and 1st-3rd graders) have done for you...





Gotta Love them!

2 comments: