Monday, October 8, 2012

We're back and want to go to school!

We have a couple children yet who need a sponsor to love them from afar and to care for them through Children's Hopechest's support. Children's Hopechest is the organization that we sponsor through. The Christian organization employ social workers, teachers and directors who are very active at Kechene, watch out for the kids, and organize the care point in order to feed and educate over 130 children!

In a year and a half, we have gone from 56 children to 130 children and they are all sponsored, but 2! We had 100% sponsorship at one point, but some of them moved away for various reasons while others discovered the care point for food and shelter. Most of the time, the children are at the care point 6 days a week, but sometimes death in the family or sickness of a parent forces them to stay home or to move in with a different relative.

Presently, these 2 children are NOT sponsored for reasons like that or other reasons. If you feel moved to support them for $34/month, please consider one of these boys. You can mail me at gretabcg@hotmail.com if you would like to sponsor. Thanks so much.



My name is Lemiya and I am 7 years old. I was at Kechene and came back, but don't have my sponsor anymore since I moved away and came back. Please sponsor me again. Thank you.




Hi, my name is Tamirat and I am 11 years old. I had a sponsor, but for some reason they are not sponsoring anymore. Please sponsor. I love getting letters and know about you. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment