Monday, April 4, 2011

Life 102.5 spring share-a-thon starts

A couple weeks ago, Life 102.5, a local Christian radio station, did a little interview about my story to Ethiopia.

A while ago, I had felt like responding to the station's call for those that are inspired by certain songs. I definately had been inspired by Brandon Heath's song, "Give me Your Eyes" (also the reason this blog is named what it is). So, I wrote out my story and how the song had reminded me to pray what I needed to pray. In addition to my small group, our pastor's messages, my Bible readings, and certain people encouraging me, the songs on Life 102.5 just seemed to be another thing that pushed me over the edge to find out what God wanted me to see. So, I sent the story to their station. Within a day, they called and wanted a message on the phone for the radio. I must have been a little wordy in my 2 min. call. hehe. But, a few days later, the station manager had called me and asked for an interview on camera for the Share-a-Thon, or wherever they could use it. I was happy to help and yet also knew that it was good to share the experience with others.

So, to the right of the newest entry, I posted the interview to summarize the amazing experience God has led me on in the past year. ...and if Life 102.5 has inspired you, they are doing their Spring Share-a-Thon this week and it's a great time to help them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment