Thursday, April 7, 2011

Update on current project progress

I am pleased to announce that sponsors and generous donors have now gotten Kechene to the goals of Shoes, Uniforms, T-shirts, Textbooks, and Health Examinations for all the children! I am so happy to see this! God is working through so many people and showing the dedication that this group of people have for the children at Kechene!

Lands' End, various sponsors, and donors are responsible for following their hearts and reaching out to the 56 children at this care point. I only wish I could see the look on their little faces each time we meet these goals. It's fun to share it with you all, though, and to let you see what happens when everyone gives up a little of our comforts for the basics of life these children need every day.

Children's Hopechest let me know today that they will inform me when all the uniforms and t-shirts are purchased. I will then have pictures to share, once again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment